Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men, the other 999 follow women”
So what we can conclude anybody from this beautiful fact: “that a woman does not need a man to be successful in life”.
Upto some extent I'm pretty sure this saying was something made up by women to try to make themselves feel important. I'm not saying women can't be important, or that they don't support people. I think each person finds his or her success through determination and also the support from many people, both family and friends. Sayings like this remind me of the stereotype of a bumbling, stupid man and a henpecking, bossy woman. So, of course the woman wants to take the credit for what her male partner does.GOD also said "i would make help meet for Adam", indicating the role of the female in the life of a man.Females generally complement the male and they have more emotions, sentiments and love oozing out of them than the males. May be women always stand behind their Man when he gets awarded.People say there is a woman behind every success of a man. Yes people are right and I am not denying from the fact. How true it is? Yes we have proof but anyone went deeper inside to evaluate the fact? No, why we are seeing the one side of the coin? There are people who have their girl or lady with them and they failed. And this can be anticipated that the number of unsuccessful person is more than the successful one. So now we can say that behind every unsuccessful person there is also a woman.I have suffered a lot in making friends alive when they broke up with his lady partner, and also we have many cases from the data of college incidents that student failed in love and that makes him end of his journey. But in some other cases we also see that failed student make their way through and mark examples for everyone.I wish people would just be themselves and not think about gender!
Comments
Post a Comment