The chapter started from a bus stop…
It was full afternoon at around 2o’clock, when everyone seems in hurry and has a peculiar dress on them looks like they are rebelling against the scorching sun and the sun was attacking on people with the sun ray, I was too pretending to be one of them, when she entered into that battle-field.
She was like moon in the day; her glittering eyes lighten the sun-light, her jade eyes gazed through my soul, seeing things I couldn't see myself. Exactly twenty-two freckles, darker spots on a mocha face, slightly obscured in the shadow of her high cheekbones. I can’t explain about her rosy pink cheeks seems she must have stolen them from a cherub, her mahogany blond hair was caressed by wind that seemed to swirl around with the grace of butterflies and She seize my eyes with her ravishing look and her presence filled my soul with mirth and pleasure.
For the moment I was feeling very much feebleness and wishing she could be mine.
Suddenly the bus horn broke my dream and I saw her going into the bus, I also ran for the same bus. Fortunately she was sitting on the same row seat. I was looking continuously on her without moving my face towards her. She has “Two Mistakes” by Chetan Bhagat in her hand. I saw one or two times she was also noticing me. I was very much confused and searching for the one reason to ignite talking.
After some time she stopped me of searching for reason and said something – “how long it would take to get at IP metro station?” and I firmly answered – “it will take you 10-15 minutes more.”
Now I got the chance, and then I started. But in the middle of our conversation a guy sitting beside me reminded my stop. I refused to get off. She made me fall deeper for her every moment we passed. Now here we were at the IP metro station. I offered her my hands to get off from the bus, she took. I felt the benign of her. Again she was in the sunlight, it makes my heart pumped so hard telling me that you’re the one worth my life.
nice your blog,,,,
ReplyDeletevisit our blog at http://uhooi.blogspot.com/
Thanks for your complement
DeleteI will definitely visit your blog.
Hmm who is this girl Chandrahas? :) bt very nicely written and expressed with poetic mood :)
ReplyDeleteIt was during my college years a long time back...when i was in BTech and she was doing her MTech from other college.
DeleteAnyway thanks for your appreciation :)